Every day, 3000 Aristocrat Technologies employees around the world arrive at work to create the world’s greatest gaming experience. We believe people are the heart of our business and the talent behind our success, which is why we’re committed to attracting the best people and building a high-performance workforce.
Our people love working at Aristocrat and it’s not hard to see why. Room to grow, space to get creative, flexible work arrangements, and access to all our best games, not to mention collaborating with the industry’s most brilliant minds. It’s all in a day’s work at Aristocrat.
As the Manager for our Strategy and Competitive Intelligence (SCI) group, you will work closely with senior leadership in our digital division to drive growth in the digital social casino business. You will guide analysts in monitoring the social games market to understand and articulate macro-level trends, track market strategies and threats, and work across partner groups to provide robust quantitative and qualitative analysis of the marketplace. In this role, you have the opportunity to help lay the foundation for new social gaming applications, and will be a critical driver in the establishment of the SCI team, its function, and its processes. You will be responsible for embedding Competitive Intelligence tactics in digital product processes to enable the continuous creation of winning games.
You will also
- Define segments, regional opportunities, and revenue pools to inform new product and application development strategies
- Drive executive and product decisions and facilitate actionable outcomes by crafting and maintaining a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape; this includes detailed analysis, positioning, scorecards, and regular reporting
- With the assistance of your team, you will identify and track sources of industry intelligence, and build a central knowledge base
- Analyze competitor products and functional game components to evaluate “how”, “why”, and “on whom” features work
- Use your commercial acumen to prioritize business need and foster a customer-minded culture of execution
- As needed, you will participate in due-diligence assessments and provide quantifiable recommendations for external partnerships and mergers and acquisitions opportunities
- A collaborative leader who is dedicated to building a culture of continuous improvement
- A clear, concise, and persuasive communicator and presenter (both verbal and written) who can effectively influence various audiences across remote locations
- Able to interpret data and effectively communicate insights
- An analytical problem solver at strategic and functional levels
- Able to work through ambiguity and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Highly organized with an instinct for prioritization
- Process driven with a strong attention to detail
- Able to establish, embed, and maintain effective product and communication processes
- Deeply experienced utilizing BI tools and data analytics
- 5+ years in a competitive intelligence role
- 3+years in a leadership position, with demonstrated excellence motivating and leading an internal services team to accomplish business goals
- 3+ years in Product Management and/or Product Marketing in a game development organization, preferably within social casino or casino games
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office setting, requiring the ability to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/work station, respond to written and oral cues, and have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- May be required to bend, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs