Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
We are looking for a seasoned, highly analytical Lead CRM Manager to join our studio in Oakland. The Lead CRM Manager will play a critical role developing & executing our live operations strategy and be an integral part of the business performance team. The qualified candidate will work closely with product managers and design teams to develop and execute player engagement and monetization campaigns across multiple products. They will partner with our business intelligence team to structure & coordinate complex analyses that improve the impact of CRM campaigns to increase player engagement, monetization, and retention. They will develop & design new live operations features (customer facing or back-office improvements) that deliver significant performance uplift and/or operational efficacy.
- Partner effectively with product directors/managers to define the CRM engagement & live operations strategy, establish improvement targets, and lead execution across multiple channels.
- Develop & execute campaign strategies that drive personalized messaging and offers. Monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis and continuously optimize tactics to improve effectiveness in achieving specific revenue targets.
- Complete segmentation & campaign performance analyses to deliver a more effect approach to payer CRM, engaging players around key behaviors and across their lifecycle.
- Partner effectively with engineering teams to improve CRM tools and work with business intelligence teams to develop scalable and programmatic solutions.
- Manage and mentor CRM Managers (and Associates) to increase their impact on the business, develop their functional and domain expertise, and increase job satisfaction.
- Passion for mobile games & the social casino category.
- 5 years’ professional experience with a minimum of 2 years executing CRM programs at top CPG, ecommerce, entertainment or gaming companies.
- Strong organizational skills and ability work independently – and thru others – to deliver business results.
- High operational efficacy leading complex projects and working with cross-disciplinary teams including product, business intelligence, engineering, and marketing.
- Proven success developing reengagement and win-back strategies. Experience with marketing automation software & CRM tools.
- Demonstrated ability to use segmentation, A/B testing, customer lifecycle & behavioral data to personalize and optimize campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- MBA from top academic institution.
- Gaming experience highly preferred, particularly with top-performing mobile free-to-play games (social casino category) or real-money gambling (land-based or online).
- Prior experience at a leading consumer mobile/web and/or ecommerce company (e.g. Google, Facebook, Apple, Amazon, PayPal, Netflix).
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.