Do you want to make an impact on a growing company with great teams and a fun, bright future? We are currently looking for a Manager, Ad Operations to join Big Fish Games.
In this role, you will be a leader across the organization, working with game, product & marketing teams to create, evangelize and implement strategic opportunities for ad monetization & portfolio cross promotion. You will be responsible for managing the team of marketers focused on defining, executing and optimizing our internal ad monetization and cross promotion strategy & operations.
A successful candidate has a passion for ad operations & business strategy, loves and understands mobile games, and is determined to discover game features and marketing practices that will appeal to our players and drive revenue growth from our games.
- Manage Internal Ad Operations team, ensuring alignment with business goals and partnering with internal game, product & marketing teams to maximize internal ad opportunities.
- Own and manage publisher relationships, acting as business point of contact for our ad partners on day to day activities
- Act as player/coach to direct strategic planning for new technology and/or tools that help ad monetization & portfolio cross promotion become more efficient and profitable for the business.
- Provide regular reporting & analysis of current ad monetization & cross promotion performance, synthesizing key learnings and using these to define strategies and identify potential future opportunities for growth.
- Work with Legal to ensure business terms and compliance needs are met and deal terms are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for communicating mobile gaming industry advertising trends; attending conferences as a Publishing ambassador, meeting with other industry experts, attending workshops/summits, etc.
Skills and abilities you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or Graduate Degree preferred. Must have strong academic record.
- 4+ years ad monetization experience desired.
- 3+ years of people management
- 7+ years of experience in account management, media buying, ad sales, or ad publishing experience desired.
- Expert experience showcasing strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Must love mobile games, have a detailed understanding of game mechanics and play a wide variety of games. F2P mobile focus a PLUS.
- Self-starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and affect meaningful change
- Strong attention to detail and great project management skills