Self Aware Games builds free-to-play games that connect people across platforms and across the world. Our Big Fish Casino and Jackpot Magic Slots franchises top the charts among mobile social casino games. We are dedicated to providing our players with exquisite games and unparalleled customer service. Our players love us, and we love them right back!
As a Product Director you will be joining our product team at the head of one of our titles, or creating a new one from the ground up. The title’s strategic direction is yours to set, ensuring that you are able to maximize relevant KPIs in order to succeed. You will be inspiring, mentoring and leading a group of extremely talented and engaged Product and Marketing Managers, at all stages of their career. Getting the best out of your team will be critical for this role.
- Generate the vision and strategic standing for one of our flagship social casino games, its market position, and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetizeable.
- Leverage your team of product, marketing and project managers to execute on the strategy
- Drive the team to always be looking at the KPIs to improve; while always looking for the next KPI to be improved
- Mentor a team of highly professional and engaged product and marketing managers, building them towards the next step in their career
- Prioritize the tasks and roadmap to ensure that the strategy is being executed in the most timely manner
- Are obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical and numerical capabilities
- Love the products you create and are passionate about games
- Will be a mentor with a proven track record in managing teams, and getting the best out of them
- Will be able to demonstrate a strategic mindset and communicate this focus to a team
- Think from a user’s point of view and want to get better at it all the time
- Can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user
- Have a creative mindset and can communicate clearly and straight to the point
- Are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just getting things done
- Care a lot about people – those playing your game, in your team and in your company working collaboratively across all business areas
Required Experience and Skills
- 8+ years of B2C mobile experience in product management/game design, and numerical skills in a gaming environment is a must
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.