Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
We are a small team that provides Technical Art support for multiple projects within our studio. We are looking for an experienced TA to maintain our outsourced slot development content cadence. This individual must be someone who is an eager problem solver and who is looking to take on new challenges.
- Maintaining the current outsourced art pipeline through collaboration with in-house engineers and remote production team members.
- Working closely with engineers with troubleshooting issues associated with art/animation as they arise before and during implementation.
- Understanding the art pipeline process and advocating for improvements.
- Creating and maintaining visual wiki guides for new or updated art tools.
- Proactively looking for ways to improve current pipeline workflows with automation and tools.
- Running asset validation tests, updating layouts, and configuration files using in-house tools.
- Intermediate knowledge in Photoshop.
- Ability to problem-solve and prototype.
- Team player with strong communication skills, who is able to translate technical or artistic concepts to those less technically or artistically trained.
- Tool creation and/or collaboration for new and enhanced artist pipeline tools.
- Experience with asset validation and optimization.
- Familiarity with content integration.
- Must be passionate about games and art/animation.
- 2-4 years of experience serving in a technical role but not limited to game or animation.
- Website displaying examples of past technical projects.
- Technical degree or certified training.
- Experience with Cocos2d and/or Cocos Creator.
- Knowledge in using Spine Animation software (or equivalent).
- Experience with creating and maintaining documentation on tools and workflows
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender,religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.