Do you want to make an impact on a growing company with great teams and a fun, bright future? We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join the Central Insights team at Big Fish Games.
In this role, you will be a leader across the organization, working with game teams across our studios, providing insights, guiding strategic business goals and identifying and promoting key opportunities for growth. You will be responsible for analyzing platform, product, & marketing features, compiling evidence for common game requirements, and sharing implementation best practices to realize economies of scope/scale across our diverse portfolio of games. This team partners closely with all teams across the organization to operationalize insights that drive business impact.
A successful candidate has a passion for evidence-based product & business analysis, insists on being held to the highest standard of accountability, and can quickly become a trusted partner at all levels and functional disciplines throughout the organization.
- Provide expert internal consulting service to the business through product & business analysis
- Play a variety of games to deconstruct best-in-class features such as tutorials, live ops events, sales & offers, storefront design, social mechanics, ad placements, and marketing strategies
- Synthesize insights from a variety of sources, recommending tactics to drive business growth
- Operationalize key insights by partnering with game teams to capitalize on high-value opportunities
- Develop evidence-based requirements for portfolio games to capture economies of scope/scale
- Inform policy across all studios and products, effecting change at all levels of the organization
- Maintain a centralized library of evidence, analysis, and recommendations as a resource for the company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or Graduate Degree preferred. Must have strong academic record
- 2-5 years of experience as a Product Manager, Sr. Product Analyst, or Sr. Business Analyst
- Deep understanding of free-to-play mobile games business required; games industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience conducting detailed quantitative and qualitative product teardowns
- Relentlessly curious; self-starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results
- Expert written and verbal communicator; business and/or technical writing experience required
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills; Tableau experience or relevant technical experience preferred
- Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately. Has a quick intelligence, is fast on the feet, and quickly responds to inquiries and questions
- An out-of-the-box thinker, able to think creatively, imaginatively and holistically