SkyRocket Studios, the creators of Dungeon Boss, Fairway Solitaire, Fairway Solitaire Blast and many other mobile, free-to-play hits, is seeking a Senior Producer to manage external development and production teams for AAA-quality, mobile, free-to-play games.
In addition to internal, first-party development, SkyRocket also develops, launches and operates live operations of games developed in partnership with external teams. These titles utilize 3D tech and focus on mid-core audiences. Senior Producers work closely with the external partners as their primary point-of-contact, and marshal BFG resources to support development and live operations, such as product managers, game data analysts, marketing managers and game quality assurance. Senior Producers are master communicators and operations specialists.
- Deliver world-class, free-to-play, mobile gaming services on time and on budget by managing all facets of production and development in alliance with external partners.
- Drive the development of product requirements, scope, schedule and budget through launch and during live operations.
- As the primary point of contact and communication with external partners, hammer out alignment on goals and deliverables with product management and studio executives.
- Collaborate with other producers and studio directors in the development and implementation of best practices, standardized processes and shared learnings.
- Provide feedback on game design and features, based on an expert understanding of mobile, free-to-play games and the best practices of business competitors.
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Demonstrated track record of shipping high-quality games, ideally with 5+ years of experience and a focus on free-to-play, mobile development. Emphasis on external, third-party development, production and publishing.
- Expert-level understanding of the mobile, free-to-play market. Bring your phone or tablet to the interview – we’ll want to see what games you’re playing and ask you why you’re making in-app purchases (or why not).
- Expert-level understanding of mobile live operations, particularly events, social media and community-based live operations.
- World-class communication, organization and project management skills – managing up, down, sideways, etc. You are a project leader, not a project custodian.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.