Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
The HR Analyst is responsible for managing and reporting all of Big Fish Game’s people data. This role requires great attention to detail and an appetite for constantly improving HR systems, reports and processes.
- Responsible for maintaining the HR systems, Performance Management systems, internal SharePoint site and HR Reporting functions across the organization.
- Create, maintain, deliver and support a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports & HR dashboards that help leadership across the organization understand
- Manages and ensures the accuracy of all HR data and reporting
- Works with Human Resources personnel to evaluate and make recommendations regarding HRIS and Performance Management system needs
- With guidance from the business leaders, design new or modify existing HR systems such as HRIS, Performance Management and reporting systems to meet changing demands
- Drives the performance management process from a systems side, including interfacing with internal and external stakeholders across the organization
- Maintains, produces and distributes regular required (weekly/ monthly/annually) reports to employees, mangers, HR, Accounting, Payroll, Senior Business Leaders and external requesters.
- Identifies and supports the implementation of process improvements to gain efficiency and ensure data integrity throughout the HRIS and Performance Management system.
- Primary point of contact and liaison with HRIS vendor to support short-term, long-term and strategic goals
- Ensures that SLAs are maintained by vendor and escalates when appropriate
- Develops training plans and documentation
- Able to conduct training sessions of Business Systems for users across the organization, as necessary
- Experience with WorkDay required
- Knowledge of ADP a plus
- Able to create intelligent and insightful HR reports using various tools such as Tableau, Excel and Access
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office, particularly, Excel, Access, and Word, creating relational databases, spreadsheets and reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Works under general direction; must be able to work independently.
- Ability to apply Human Resource concepts, principles and theories.
- Ability to develop insightful and straightforward reports using tools such as MS Access, Tableau, Excel that provide insight to HR concepts
- 2-4 years of Human Resources related experience;
- 2-4 years of data management and reporting
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender,religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.