We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to come guide the product, marketing, and analytics organization for our growing Casino business. Self Aware Games was a pioneer in the social Casino space and Big Fish Casino continues to grow with best in class social features engaging users and allowing them to form lasting relationships and stick around for years. Jackpot Magic Slots is a fast growing spin-off focused on evolving social mechanics centered around slot machines. This role is an opportunity to lead an incredibly successful business to the next level of growth.
- Lead the development of our studio’s Casino strategy to ensure our product line achieves maximum potential through a deep understanding of our competition, our players, and our capabilities
- Work closely with leaders across game design, art, engineering and operations to move quickly and align priorities of all groups to achieve business objectives
- Mentor and manage the Product Directors responsible for each game title driving day-to-day business results and managing studio wide P&L
- Guide the Analytics team to support the product organization, ensuring dashboards and data are used to drive game performance
- Excellent with problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to launch new product features and enhancements for the business line
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks as appropriate
Required Experience and Skills
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies specifically in software games
- Demonstrated ability in applying critical thinking skills while executing methodically
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams, exhibiting a strong team orientation with a willingness to work collaboratively, with consideration of Big Fish company values and culture
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS required
- 10+ years relevant work experience, with 5+ years leading a product organization
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com! Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.