Self Aware Games creates free-to-play games that connect people all over the world and across platforms! Our Big Fish Casino franchise tops the charts among mobile social casino games, and we keep the party going with mini-games, in-game events, and other social hits!
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the studio as the business lead for an exciting, new mobile game. We are looking for a strong contributor who can become the game’s Product Owner and drive cost/benefit analysis through the product lifecycle. Responsibilities include: developing product strategy, define metrics and managing the forecast. A successful candidate will be comfortable with developing product vision, leading data analysis, forecasting, consumer marketing, A&B and multivariate testing, and collaborating with a cross-functional team to define and achieve aggressive targets.
- Drive product strategy and work with cross functional team to meet goals to drive revenue
- Define the product roadmap and collaborate to prioritize backlogs
- Develop product vision, positioning, and customer segmentation
- Establish and manage to an aggressive financial plan
- Work with marketing counterparts on customer acquisition, retention and customer loyalty
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to understand and monitor key drivers of your business
- Monitor the competitive landscape to understand market opportunities and trends in your business
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- BA/BS or higher in related field; MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager required, games experience a plus
- Manage and evolve Roadmaps, advocating for strategy that takes research, data and industry trends into account
- Deep understanding of A/B and multivariate testing and operation of consumer services at scale required
- Experience in revenue forecasting, cost modeling, and close interaction with marketing
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Deep experience in crafting specs for feature development.
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Social Casino mobile games
- Experience managing live web applications and/or games with multivariate testing
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency preferred
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Excellent problem-solver with organizational and analytical skills,
- Team player tuned into company core values
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to launch new product features and optimize for the business line
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks as appropriate
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.