Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
We’re currently looking for the next class of recruits to join our exemplary team on-site in our corporate office. At Big Fish, we strive to deliver games that make our customers feel good, and our Customer Support Representatives are our first-line defenders of that mission!
- Providing superior customer support in both German and English
- Providing the very best customer service as a means of enriching the customer’s product experience
- Prioritizing, processing, and resolving customer needs
- Educating customers on Big Fish’s support options, including online tools and self-help tutorials
- Evangelizing the Big Fish brand through a deep understanding of our mission and products, and positively reflecting that brand to internal and external partners
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Fluency in English and German (native proficiency preferred)
- Our team provides support exclusively via email, so excellent written communication skills and the ability to type 45+ words per minute with accuracy are a must!
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in customer service or other relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively and positively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Available to work nights/weekends/overtime as needed; this position is scheduled for 40 hours/week
- Click the link on this page to start your application
- Upload your resume
- Upload a cover letter (in both English and German) based on this prompt: Tell us about a time when you had to take ownership of a project/problem, how you approached it, and how it was ultimately resolved. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Submit your application for review
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!