How do I play Texas Hold'em?
Goal: Use the cards you're dealt and the community cards to create the best hand possible.
Texas Hold ‘Em is a type of 7-card poker.
Please note: The game may look different depending on the device you're using.
Here's how it works:
1. Blinds are posted.
2. Each player is dealt two "Hole Cards" (H).
3. The first round of virtual betting begins.
When virtually betting, here are your options:
4. Three community cards dealt.
5. The second round of virtual betting begins.
6. A fourth community card is dealt.
7. The third round of virtual betting begins.
8. The fifth community card is dealt.
9. The final round of virtual betting begins.
10. All hole cards are flipped to reveal the winner.
For more information, please check out our Texas Hold'em Guide.