Travel Mosaics 10: Spooky Halloween
Do you know where the vampires live? What events allegedly happen inside the Bermuda Triangle? What island is too dangerous for humans to visit? Which wizard do some claim to have created Stonehenge? Learn the answers to these questions and much more in Travel Mosaics 10: Spooky Halloween!
Join the Walker animal family as they visit the most frightening and dangerous places in the world. Play brain-jogging puzzles and learn curious facts while answering tricky quiz questions. The game includes 140 “nonogram” puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, unlike the classic nonograms, the “Travel Mosaics” puzzles are color-coded. In addition, patient and attentive players will gain access 20 additional levels.
- Festive images, animation and music for Halloween
- 3 difficulty modes from single color to 6 colors
- A virtual tour of the spookiest places in the world
- Collecting gold coins and souvenirs
- Travel Mosaics 9: Mysterious Prague